Meter Base Torquing Tool
- Allows proper installation of Landis & Gyr “K” Base 3 Phase or similar meters without shorting, sparking or flashover
- Tool is insulated and isolated from meter base with composite shaft which is rated to 1000V
- Prevents over and under tightening with 150 in-lb preset torque setting accurate to ± 15 in-lb
- 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) square socket drive accepts magnetic installation socket
- Adjustable “T” handle
- WARNING: Do not use this tool for removal of un-torqued terminals or serious shaft damage may occur.
- 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) square socket torque test point
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Length: 13-3/4 in. (349.25 mm)
- Weight: 19 oz (539.13 g)
- Part No.: 36390